2013/02/07

Habit forming

This is the fifth time I have posted this week since returning to blogging.  Yes, I realize that is a lot but I'm wanting this to become a positive habit so I'm trying to do it daily at first so that when I don't do it I think, "Hmmm, something is missing..."

It really only takes me about 15 -20 minutes and I do want to have a record of the fun stuff and some of the day-to-day mundane things that go on so that in years to come I and my family can look back and smile even wider about the good times we've had.  Life gets busy and moves quickly and I find this is a good way to slow down and look at how great it actually is.

Blogging, journaling, and scrapbooking (basically anything that is record keeping of memories) has always fallen to the wayside on my list of priorities but every time I review the stuff I put down I love having it.  Hence my desire to make this last.  Hopefully in a year I can look back and see that I kept up with it even if it was with some irregularity.


2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you've picked it back up friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You were my inspiration - I love reading yours and keeping up with your precious family and thought how nice that will be for y'all in the years to come.

      Delete

Followers