2011/02/09

Baby feet in my back

Is a full-sized bed too small for two adults and a baby? Yes.  However, I have never greeted a new day in a more pleasant way than to wake up curled against my husband with sweet baby feet in my back.  Fifteen months ago Philip and I were blessed with our precious girl Annie and due to the fact she inherited very poor sleeping habits from her mother and has yet to sleep through a night (or for even five consecutive hours) she somehow ends up in our bed each early morning.

I have been told by numerous people how it is not good for your child to sleep in your bed.  I can totally see where they are coming from but when I think about how fast she has grown in the last year and how fast our time with our little girl will go I'm sure these will be some of the good times I'll miss the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers