2011/03/07

Optical illusion


Okay so last week I thought my commitment to blogging issues had been worked out by finding this awesome application that allows me to blog from my phone. This was going to be great because it would also allow me to post some of the cute pictures I catch using my cell.

Excited to use it I quickly posted my first blog with a sweet picture that perfectly depicted the posting (refer to last posting) Viewing it from my phone I was happy as a lark to see it worked.

Continuing on in my blissful ignorance for a few days I eventually found out that my posting was picture-less which really took away from the whole story & memory I had logged. This has certainly been a blow to my recent blogging appetite.

I have not given up however. After a week of Annie being sick & fighting allergies myself I took a bit of a break but now I am going to work to try & get this app to work. This posting in particular has a fun picture of Annie & I peeking through the headrest of the car but I fear it will only show on my phone posting & those of you viewing it will not see it at all.

Picture it in your mind my friends until I get this thing working....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers