2011/03/16

A little bit country and a little bit rock and roll...

As a kid there were quite a few Saturdays that my sisters and I accompanied my father up to the lot to work cattle.  When we were younger we spent the majority of the time playing around the hay bales and horse tanks but as we got older we got different jobs to help process the cattle.  While I moaned and groaned about doing it at the time and complained about the smells and the mess of it all I look back at that time fondly because it was time spent with my sisters and Dad.  Here are a few pictures from a weekend not long ago snapped of Annie outside in Sayre up at my dad's lot that now has kid-sized tools for the grandkids that were strangely never available when I was a child...  She shows you can be working like a ranch hand and still sparkle like a rock star!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers