2014/02/08

It's been a year

Well, I've made it a year somewhat consistently (a term used very loosely in this case) documenting the lives of what is now the Norwood 4.  While I thought it would be neat to post a bunch of random pictures of the last year I only have a very short window of nap time on weekends & week nights there really isn't any extra time (thank you busy season) so that's just not going to happen.  Plus, do I really need that? I just did a year-end recap & that's what the archives are for.  Like the popular song from Frozen says "LET IT GO!!!!"

Anyway, here is a precious pic & one of the moments that warmed my heart this week.  I don't ever want to forget how helpful & sweet Annie is at her mere 4 years of age with her infant brother.  She's always comforting him when he needs it (& sometimes when he doesn't) & I caught this the other morning while at a stoplight.  He had been fussing, but she took care of that.  

(Yes the mirror is all fingerprinted up but that's because a 4 year-old is usually trying to adjust it for her mom while we are undoubtly driving down one of the smooth as silk roads (insert sarcastic tone) near our home...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers