2018/06/14

Denver graduates preschool

I feel like I handle the kids growing up well for the most part & then something like this jumps up on me.
BloggerImage
Denver’s little graduation ceremony was really sweet and when they asked him what he wanted to do when he grew up his answer was "Really cool things."
BloggerImage
It’s only appropriate him & Mosi were seated side by side as that is how they have done things for the last 3 years.
What a stroke of luck to find your best buddy that was orginally located halfway around the world from you...I love their little friendship.
BloggerImage
I didn’t grow up with a brother or around little boys but I am so lucky to get this one to raise and I’m already a bit emotional thinking about his next big graduation. (I’m not crying - you’re crying!)

Congrats Denver - getting to watch you learn & grow is such a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers