2016/12/02

County Fair

This summer while Nana was up helping us out with the kiddos her and Annie worked on her first county fair project.

They made a backpack and Annie did the sewing herself.  While she enjoyed making the project with Nana she LOVED going to the fair and seeing she placed first in her class and got a blue ribbon.
BloggerImage
This was special to me because I grew up competing in the county fair & have friendships & great (although sometimes hectic as we did as many 4-H projects as we could come up with) memories of the time spent putting the projects together.  Along with this I learned so many good skills that have continued to be useful & I was tickled she was interested in participating

Most of all though I was thrilled to see her joy when she realized her & Nana's hard work was rewarded with a blue ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers